Welcome to the EMANI website
EMANI is a mutual insurance association which offers cover for a wide range of insurance risks relating to nuclear power stations and other companies in the nuclear industry.
At present, EMANI covers more than 100 nuclear sites for it's Members in Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, The Netherlands, The Slovak Republic, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA and Brazil.
The capacity provided by EMANI is independent of that provided by the various nuclear pools.
The main benefits to Members of EMANI include:
- Additional or alternative insurance capacity for material damage, business interruption, machinery breakdown, terror and erection all risk covers;
- Potential for contribution savings;
- Potential for distribution of guarantee fund;
- Loss control and engineering evaluations;
- Information exchange and data centre for nuclear insurance matters.